Time for another list! This week we're looking at what makes us feel healthy, not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Immediately stuff started coming out - some that are pretty obvious but some others that kind of dawned on me - like doing a silly dance. I do that from time to time and Mike looks at me with pity.
This week's list
- Practicing Yoga, meditating, praying
- Going for walks, lifing my weights
- Hiking, anything cardio
- Eating more fruits, vegetables and nuts
- Avoid junk food and sugar (sooo hard!)
- Thinking positive, making goals
- Create something new
- Getting together with friends
- Learning something new
- Visits to a museum or gallery
- Buddhism, spirituality
- Eating more fish
- Home cooked meals
- Breaks away from the computer (Tues & Weds nights)
- Drinking more water
- Singing along to a favorite song
- Doing a silly dance
- Laugh out loud
- Say something nice about others
- A full night sleep (I'm lucky if I get 6 hours)
What do you do that makes you feel like you're taking care of yourself?
Are you following along The 52 List Project?